22 May, 2013

New Music

I think many of you are like me... music is so important to me. I keep pandora playing all throughout the day. Recently, I have completely fallen in love with Ellie Holcomb... I love her voice and her words are magnificent.  Her and her husband are involved in Younglife and have played for various summer camps. 



I hope this will bless you as much as it did me, here's my favorite song from EP.  Anchor of Hope!
I could listen to this all day.

Ellie Holcomb Magnolia EP

Listen, and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. When Roy puts down our anchor on our sail boat, it HOLDS. it is a wonderful security knowing that as the winds blow and seas are rough that our anchor HOLDS and our boat stays put. I love this song because i can relate it to what God does for us in the storms we encounter. he HOLDS us. I also love her voice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, I love the picture of God holding us too. I've never been on a boat through a storm but I know you've been there many times. I'm so glad we've been given an anchor.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...